Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh the lovely comments I receive

Well, I am getting ever so closer to having this baby, and just thought I'd share some of the lovely comments I've been receiving as a result of being this large:
"Are you pregnant?" 
(My husband likes to ask me this almost everyday lately - if he continues he might just get a punch in the face =)

"You sure it's not twins?" 
Yep, pretty sure the 3 ultrasounds I've had showed only 1 baby.

"You look like you're going to explode!" 
Gee, thanks.

"Are you having a baby, or just fat?" 
Well, a little bit of both I suppose...

"You sure there's only 1 baby in there?" 
Yes, I get this twins question most of all.

But seriously people, instead of these types of remarks, just smile and say good luck before I get so irritable that I bite your head off!

5 comments:

Becky said...

You look beautiful! And right now I'm smiling and saying good luck. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Elizabeth Rand said...

You look awesome Courtney!! Can't wait to meet that little guy & welcome him to the Subway lunch bunch :) Is there any chance of getting together before he is born??

mcomberclan said...

I can just see Matt asking obnoxious questions! Jonner is the same, so I can totally understand the desire to punch! You look great and you only have a little bit left. Good luck! Can't wait to have another nephew to love and spoil!!

Ashley said...

Amazing! I'm sad I don't get to see you this preg in real life! Next time I'll have to plan a trip right BEFORE/DURING baby's arrival. :)

Linda said...

Good luck, and you look great! Yah, Dave deserved some punches, too, for comments as I grew bigger and bigger. Hang in there - how could you look anything but beautiful when you're carrying a baby!