Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pet Peeves

Pregnancy brings with it some interesting personality changes for me - namely, irritability. It hasn't even gotten bad yet, but just wait until I get really big and uncomfortable - the claws come out! But currently, I just get a little bugged by things. No big deal. So this will be the first of possibly many posts about pet peeves.

Pet peeve #1 - Air guitar
Not sure why, but I find it the most annoying thing in the world when people play air guitar. Especially when they are on stage right next to the real guy playing guitar. If you want to play guitar, then get one for yourself to play. Why pretend? Annoying.
even Celine Dion... really??


Pet Peeve #2 - When things are half-closed
This mainly refers to drawers/cabinets and food. If you are going to go to the trouble to put a lid on or close a box, make sure it's actually closed! I am not complaining about any person in particular at all. I just hate when things are left partly open.

OK, that's all for now =)

2 comments:

TheKunks said...

Pretty good starter list and funny at that.

Ashley said...

Bah! This was hilarious. Can't wait for more!