We celebrated both Easter and my 32nd birthday this past weekend
We had a great time with family and friends. Matt and I even got to go on a date!
(They are few and far between these days)
My brother Jon had control of the camera
I forgot to even take a picture of Matt and Luke and I in our Easter clothes! Oh well.
Here's Luke having fun with his Great Grandma Kay!







5 comments:
Court - loving the new posts! I think the pic of Jon and Luke is super cute the way they are both tilting their heads.
Courtney! what a great birthday!!! and you know what, I just noticed your BABY TICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What fantastic news!! I'm so incredibly happy for you! :)
Congratulations to you and to Matt! I guess somebody is going to be a big brother! :) How far apart are they going to be?
My girls are 16 months apart, and you know what, its been great. They are now all starting to play together and its wonderful. It will be that way for you too, I bet.
Good luck to you and your beautiful family! :)
Thanks Marie! They will be 19 months apart. And my doc told us it was a boy at my last appt but we'll find out for sure this week at my big ultrasound!
Happy belated Birthday!!!!
Wish I was there!!!
Post a Comment