Tuesday, April 26, 2011

jogging stroller

I just bought this stroller. It's by BabyTrend. 
Anybody had one or like theirs enough to suggest I exchange for a different brand?

4 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

i had one for tyler... the alignment gets a little off and you can't adjust it. it just pulls slightly and it's no big deal. we got the double bob when we had our second... the bob is seriously amazing.

Amy said...

I've had the BOB with Jane and I LOVE it! It is such a smooth ride and we've never had any problems with it. They are quite pricey, but you can get a good deal on Craig's list if you check it frequently. We just bought our used double BOB on Craigslist for $225. Brand new they are now selling for over $600!

Courtney and Matt said...

Thanks guys! I figured the BOB was the best because it's so pricey - good idea to check on craigslist!

TheKunks said...

Looks like ya found a good one. Greg got me a BOB and I really like it. I just scored a double BOB from REI's clearance sale and picked one up for my Mother-In-Law from the REI's used gear sale. Can't wait to go for a stroll together :)