Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby's first pic!

Well, not the first, but the first one where he actually looks like a baby! This was at 20 weeks when we found out he is a boy. Name still undecided! And probably will be for a long time since Matt and I can't seem to agree on any!

9 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Is that his foot up by his head!! Sheesh I knew they were squished in there, but really?! That makes the picture even cooler!

Jayson & Sara said...

PS - we ran into Ashley at stake conference. That was fun!

Courtney and Matt said...

I know he's flexible! That's so cool you saw Ashley - we're excited for her to come back to the west coast for the holidays! Will you guys be around at all?

Becky said...

That is so cute! We're really excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

Well, good luck with that. I'm going to have this baby any day now and we still can't agree on a name. Boy names are REALLY hard.

Courtney and Matt said...

YES! Boy names are SO hard! I mean, is it too much to ask for something traditional, yet not over-used or too popular/trendy, that will never turn into a girl's name and will ALWAYS be a boy name??

Seriously every name I like I think will one day turn into a girl name!

Unknown said...

I love this sweet little profile!! Can't wait to meet him. I think we'll just call him Prince Charming until he's got an official name...Ella is still thinking away. She's taking this cousin business seriously!

Tina Swift said...

Hooray! What a cute baby picture. That's the most frustrating thing, trying to take ultrasound pics when the little guys don't cooperate, but this is perfect! Let's hope that's a good indication of how he'll act when he comes out, too...
Good luck with the naming thing. I have no idea what we're going to do if & when we have another boy.

Cohen and Aimee said...

Breathtaking