
Me and Shelby

Me and Grandma Ginny

All the awesome food! These things in front are called Cake Balls and were so good!

Thanks to my sisters Ashley and Shelby for all their hard work!

Yes they are twins =)

With the two future grandma's!

Sister-in-law Sandi, sister Alyse with her baby Maverick who flew in from Vegas for the weekend! And good family friend Carol

And here's me at 29 weeks.
A great big thank you to everyone!
4 comments:
Courtney it looks like it was so much fun! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! What did ya get?
we got so many wonderful gifts it was awesome! hope to see you soon! are you going to be in SR for Christmas?
So fun! You look beautiful and happy. We're so excited for you. Wish we could see you at the Pedersen Family party this week...maybe next year.
Wish I could have been there. (I still have a gift I need to get mailed off to you!) Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Love you guys.
Post a Comment