I am in the marketing department at work and get to do some creative stuff, like produce the company newsletter, create post cards and marketing pieces, etc. So I find myself looking for pictures a lot and I came across this one and really liked it. I'm not using it for anything though so just thought I'd share it on here!My excuse for not posting in so long is that our camera battery broke and we can't get the pics off of it from the last several months. Or take new pics. Matt just got a replacement battery charger thing so I'll have to download soon. The last prego pics I took were from my mom's iphone, so I am much bigger now, but here's what I've been looking like!
I'll be sure to get some new pics on here soon, as I am now 25 1/2 weeks. Getting bigger everyday! It's really exciting to be able to feel him move around, and we've just recently been able to see him move too! It's pretty crazy. Last night I think he had the hiccups. We feel so blessed to be able to be having a baby after waiting so long and can't wait for him to be here!

5 comments:
So cute Courtney! And it is so neat to feel them move around. We're excited for all three of you!
I am happy for you guys too. Not getting right when you want it makes you more grateful parents, so your baby is lucky!
We're all excited for you! It was fun to see you at stake conference today, too! You're really growing.
I love it!!! Can't wait to see you both!
Good to see you this weekend--it always is! I love to watch that little guy growing and can hardly wait to meet him. Make sure you write down the amazing story of you, Matt, your baby, and Sister Jim. You'll want to remember all the details.
Have a great week. We'll see you when we get back from Germany.
Love, Suzi (Mom)
Post a Comment