This week Matt and I have been busy planning our flight back to California in August!! We are so excited to be able to make it to my family's annual reunion in Carpinteria, and then stay another week and a half to visit Santa Rosa and Granite Bay!! We can't wait!
We've been here over 6 months now and admit to feeling a little 'island fever' because we've done a pretty good job of exploring this place (although there are still a couple outer-islands we plan on going to). We love it here but are so excited to be able to come home and visit with our families and friends!!

I mean, how could I go a whole summer without seeing any of these lovely ladies???

4 comments:
Awww!!! I can't WAIT!!!! :)
So fun! Wish we were going to be in Santa Rosa in August to see you.
That will be exciting to see you in August. You will both likely be so tan we won't recognize you, though!
Yipppeeeee---you're coming to see us! It will be awesome.
Post a Comment