Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ode to Chica

Our little Chica led a good life - 
but was taken to heaven a couple weeks ago when she was hit by a car
We miss her and all her annoying little habits! Like jumping on me with dirty paws as I am walking out the door to work, and biting and tearing my skirts as I walk by. She loved to be brushed all over and loved to sneak inside the house just to hang out with us! She actually learned how to open our screen door with her teeth!

May you rest in peace Chica! 
a.k.a. Chica-Bones and Chica-Monster

7 comments:

Nancy said...

It's so hard to lose your pet. I remember my first Tasha, who came from the pound and was the cutest little white fuzzball (smaller than Buster). Got hit by a car and when I came home my Mom had her lying on the footstool in the living room. I walked right by and didn't even know she was gone. She was so sweet, maybe she greeted Chica at the gates!

Courtney and Matt said...

how many Tasha's have you had?!! That seems to be the name of so many of our pets!!

TheKunks said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! My sister had a dog named Chico that she loved.

Ashley said...

Tasha the white fuzzball
Tasha the cat
Tasha the black poodle

That is a lot of Tasha's!

At DogTown they would say- Chica ran over the Rainbow Bridge!
RIP Chica!

Courtney and Matt said...

The Rainbow Bridge - I like that!!

Becky said...

Sad!

Linda said...

So sorry to hear about Chica. There is a story about the Rainbow bridge. If you google "rainbow bridge pets" you'll find it on several sites. It's very sweet.

We're looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!