Monday, January 26, 2009

finally saw twilight

So twilight came to Pohnpei this past weekend and I was so excited to go see it! I dragged Matt along with me (since I also made him read the book), and expected it to be really good. Well...I've been told that a movie is never as good as the book and in this case that is absolutely true!
The acting was not good. I was not convinced that Edward and Bella were falling in love, it seemed more like a curiosity. And Bella's acting was just kinda dull or something. I'm guessing she was trying to get the character and all that but really she was not that believable. And Edward didn't seem cold at all. And isn't Rosalie supposed to be tall and skinny like a dancer? And they made Jasper look oddly like edward scissorhands. I just wasn't sold. They didn't create the love/bond on screen that was created in the book between Edward and Bella, which may make the 2nd movie hard to believe.

Anyway, even though it was not that great it was still fun to finally be able to see it! 

No comments: