
Matt and I were in SF recently and happened to have Buster with us so we had to take a funny scenic photo when we stopped to let him out. This is the Golden Gate bridge, the one we go over everytime we go in and out of SF. We live north of SF about 45 minutes (if traffic's not too bad anyway). But we always have beautiful views!

This is the FlowRider - a surfing simulator that Matt and his brothers enjoyed while we were in the Utah mountains on vacation in January. They went snowboarding and surfing in the same day! Although I guess they could do that in California as well - and it would be real surfing! Nevertheless it was fun to watch them fall so much!

The girls took a sleigh ride in the snow

Matt and I on the patio of our condo

Here we are at a Luau Christmas party at church. I wore a Hawaiian dress my grandma gave me that she's had for like 50 years! Thanks grandma!
4 comments:
did you cut your hair short?? these pics are really cute! I espcially love the buster face in the wind pic.
I love that you took little Buster to the city! Your hair is really cute, did you cut it?
Fun! I love that your Grandma had hip fashion sense too. Comes in handy :)
love it. :) the hair, the buster, the sleigh ride... brilliant.
Post a Comment