Just in case no one got to see photos from our Honeymoon - Here you go! I just came across them and they were fun to look at! (we were a bit 'lighter' 3 1/2 years ago!)
Beautiful Maui
Snorkeling at Molokini
Lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise
Here we are with some birds
At the bar with some fruity cocktails after parasailing
Oh and I just couldn't leave this guy out! (Didn't come on the honeymoon) Plus I can't figure out how to REMOVE this picture from the post...

6 comments:
This is so cute!! I love these pictures!!!
I love your blog! Your honeymoon pics are fun, Maui looks beautiful! And I always love pictures of Buster. :)
Love all the pics, Do you have any recent ones? Hope all is well with you and Matt and Buster....Talk to you soon
Looks like you guys had a blast. Spread some of that tanning ability my way please :) KT
I am so glad you started a blog and I hope you keep it up. You and Matt look so tan and I love that picture of Buster at the end!
thank you so much for telling us about your blog!!! its so fun to look at those adorable honeymoons pics. Theres nothing better than reliving moments like that. hope we see you soon. We hope you have just as much fun in late july, wherever youre going. Jed is going to miss Matt on Mt whitney!
Post a Comment