Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Funny story ... about a hat

So, while we are at the McOmbers for Christmas I came across this really cute knit beanie and put it on Luke. We've actually been looking for a cute warm hat that fits his big noggin, and this one fit perfectly!




Well, turns out, this is not a hat at all. When I asked Suzi where it came from she held it up and looked at it and said, This isn't a hat at all, it's a Barbie dress!! A what?? Yes, folks, this is a hand knit Barbie ball gown. And I thought the arm holes were just a cute little bean sprout on top!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud for a good minute straight- cause sure enough! That is clearly a barbie dress on his head!

Roxanne said...

Ok totally need that today - that was too great!!!!

Ashley said...

hahahahahahahaha.... laughed so hard.

Cohen and Aimee said...

hahahahahahahahah ahahahahah hhhhaaahaa

TheKunks said...

Haha! That is classic