Yes I pretty much have no life except for taking care of this baby...good thing I like him =)
He loves to smile and laugh (although his laugh sounds a lot like a cackle)
He likes rice cereal!
So we will be starting solids soon, as soon as we get back from our trip to DC at the end of the month! We are so excited to go and visit my sister Ashley and be tourists.
Luke slept in his own room last night for the WHOLE night! He didn't SLEEP for the entire night, but he did stay in his own room. And I didn't even put the monitor on, just left the doors open. I am OK with this now and I realize it's time for me to let him grow up and have his own room =) haha
He can now sit by himself for about 5 seconds! We keep practicing that one
And we've been practicing with a sippy cup too, since he constantly wants to grab MY cup I got him one of his own. I just put a little water in it but he usually just chews and throws it around
And he loves to play in his bouncy thingy!
No teeth yet but he does suck on his lower lip a lot!











7 comments:
Wow, he is getting so big and sooo cute! I never really thought so before, but that scrunchy-nose picture reminds me of Olivia. Hope we get to see you guys sometime soon. I'm jealous that my family has seen you, but I guess that's what we get for living down here so far away from everyone.
Sometimes I think he does an Olivia face too! Maybe we'll see you around the holidays?
When are you going to DC? We're moving back to the area Aug 31 (it's about 1-1/2 hours away from DC to Culpeper, VA), but we'd love to try to meet up if you have time! Love to meet Luke!!!
hey michelle! i think the 31st is the day we are leaving, or maybe it's the 1st?? it would be great to see you and meet sam! let's try to meet up for sure!
Supa cute! Good thing he takes a pacifier for the plane ride. Can't wait to see more pics
CUTE! Can't wait for you guys to come visit me too!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Post a Comment