After 5 months, I can FINALLY fit back into my pre-pregnancy pants!! WooHoo!! Although, the stomach is still a little mushy and I still have the line running down the center - when does that go away??
Now time to tackle the extra 10 lbs I gained in Pohnpei =).


7 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so fun! What is this line you speak of?! I bet pilates would firm up your center, plus it's fun... if exercise can be considered fun! ;)
Yes, I definitely need to start exercising! The process would have been a lot shorter had I been doing so during and after my pregnancy!
The line is called the 'linea negra' and is a light brown line that goes all the way down my stomach!! It's starting to fade but still there...
Yay Courtney!! That was fast! That line thing is kinda strange...I was wondering the same thing because I have it too. Anyway, just wanted to say hi :) 4 days to go for us!! I may need some first time "Momma tips" and help with breast feeding. Getting a little nervous about that, but plan to stick it out the best I can! See ya soon!
woot! woot! Way to go girlie!! Aren't ya glad ya didn't have a c? My incision if finally fading after 3 years :)
Cees! good work- I have also finally lost all of your pregnancy weight as well.
Oh Court! So excited for you. Its a lot of dedication to get there. Congrats. Muah.
Hello! More Pictures of Luke please!
Post a Comment