We are THRILLED for you guys! I have anxiously checked your blog multiple times every day since he was born because the picture from Suzi wasn't enough. Congrats a million times over! He looks perfect.
So cute! I'm glad to hear you finally picked a name! I've been excited to hear it. I hope you're feeling well and recovery is going smoothly! Love you guys!
Ahhh Little blondie!! Obviously I love the name-love that you went with Lucas as the full Luke. I can't wait to see him! I love the one with his eyes open!
11 comments:
We are THRILLED for you guys! I have anxiously checked your blog multiple times every day since he was born because the picture from Suzi wasn't enough. Congrats a million times over! He looks perfect.
What an ADORABLE little man. I love the name! We just settled on Luke for our little one also : )
Congratulations, you two will be incredible parents, take it a day at a time.
YIPEEEEEE!
OMG he is ADORABLE!!!!
What a perfect baby! I love his cheeks. Congrats!!! Z is so glad he decided to "come out and play."
ADORABLE! Can't wait to meet him. Congrats.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
So cute! I'm glad to hear you finally picked a name! I've been excited to hear it. I hope you're feeling well and recovery is going smoothly! Love you guys!
He is precious! Congratulations you guys!
He is beautiful! Congratulations!
Ahhh Little blondie!! Obviously I love the name-love that you went with Lucas as the full Luke. I can't wait to see him! I love the one with his eyes open!
Post a Comment