Monday, February 22, 2010

Due TODAY

Well today is my due date...
We went to the hospital last night because my blood pressure has been high and they wanted to monitor it and make sure I don't have preeclampsia, which I don't, but I do have gestational hypertension. So the doctor told me to go on modified bed rest! HUH? Don't I want to go into labor?? I guess she just doesn't want my blood pressure to get too high. I have been having some contractions and she said I am dilated to a 1. That means it's finally starting! I have an appointment tomorrow so we'll see what happens. I think he may be here by the end of the week! =)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

SO exciting!!!!!!

Amy said...

Yay! So exciting! Good luck with everything!

The Zwahlens said...

We heard the good news and can't wait to see pictures! Congrats!

Lindsay Brummer said...

YAYAYAYAY!! Congratulations!!!

Linda said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.

Suzi said...

Loved cuddling little Luke. I like his name, and the associations it has. When I phoned Sunday night, you were both sleeping. Yippee! I'll come back soon. I love Luke's blonde hair. Love, Mor Mor