For Halloween we dressed up as a rocker-ish guy and a cat and went to the Rusty Anchor with a whole bunch of other expats. We had a lot of fun! Australians love Halloween because it's not celebrated in Australia.
Here is Matt looking hot with purple spiky hair and tatoo sleeves! It was fun that he looked so different from his usual self! People all night thought his tatoos were real and were commenting on them! And you'll also notice a piece of black shiny tape over the polo symbol on his shirt!
2 comments:
I love it! Matt, you look exactly like my co-worker George, only his sleeve tattoos are REAL! Courtney you make a cute cat! :)
Hey C-Dog and Mattie. How r u guys??? It was so much fun going to Idaho and seeing the girls and Jack. Plus Angie and Jonner. They all looked cute.
Matt you look a lot like someone from Guitar Hero and The Incredibles combined. Court you look cute. I hope that you r doing great.
Also, I am going to turn 12 in exactly 2 months!!!!!!!!!
I will put more pics on my blog. I just updated it with a whole bunch of pictures from the trip to Idaho...
Lizzy M. ;> :)
see ya later
LOVE YA BOTH
Court the other day Britt (peders girlfriend) had a sweatshirt that said C-Dog. It reminded me of YOU!
KEEP IN TOUCH.
Post a Comment