Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gearing up for our Adventure!

In preparing for our trip to Pohnpei, we've decided to make our blog private. So please let me know if you'd like to be able to see it and I'll add your email to our list! I'm going to add every email that I currently have, but if I don't have yours please email it to me at courtneymcomber@yahoo.com or leave it in these comments.

We're almost done packing! We take our dog to my sister's house in las vegas this week where he'll be living while we're away, and then we leave for the islands next week! Lots of pics and stories to come!!

4 comments:

Tina Swift said...

Hi guys! Good luck with all of the excitement. I don't know if you have my e-mail address, but I'd love to be able to stay updated, so add me to the list! tinalswift@gmail.com
Have so much fun!! Love, Tina and Hunter :-)

Brandon and Amber said...

Courtney~ I can't believe I found you! I'm totally not a blog stalker, but this is Amber (Stoddard) Peterson from Granite Bay. I found you through Katie Walter's brother's blog who knows your sister. Anyway, it's so good to see you and you look fabulous. I myself am not looking so fabulous being pregnant with baby #3 due in 2 months. Check out our blog if you get a chance: chubbsandthegirls.blogspot.com

and I would love to see your blog some more if you want my email address. It's amberbamber1@hotmail.com

Have so much fun on your trip!

Linda said...

Hi, Courtney & Matt -
We're so excited for you, but we'll miss you here in Santa Rosa, too. And yes, we definitely want to keep up with your blog, so here's our e-mail: dlfreebairn@byu.net.
Linda, Dave & family

Anonymous said...

We are excited that we are on you list! We are anxious to hear of your adventures. Our love to you both.