This is me and one of best friends from ASU Sara Painter (now Katzenbach). We met up in SF recently and went to lunch. It was so good to see her! It's been like 2 years since the last time I saw her at her wedding in San Diego and reception in AZ!
Here's Matt and I with our friends Alyssa and John (T-Rod). These are some good friends of ours from the Sacramento singles ward days! It was great to catch up with them and play with Alyssa's twins, who loved our dog Buster!
Matt and I with his brother Jonner and wife Angie and their daughter Olivia. We love hanging out with them and are glad they're in CA this summer! They're also expecting baby # 3 in October!
Here we are with Natalie and Unga at our friend Cohen's 29th b-day party. Do you notice that Natalie and I are wearing the same dress?!? Well she wore it as a dress and I wore it as a skirt, but it's still the SAME dress - crazy! I guess that's what happens when you live in a small town and shop at the same stores!
We went to dinner in SF with another one of my best friends from college Meghan Watkins (redhead on the right) who still lives in Scottsdale, and her boyfriend Raj, and also Megan and her husband Dan who is another one of Meghan W's good freinds from ASU. We had a great time! It's always so good to see old friends!
Here's Matt and I with our friends Alyssa and John (T-Rod). These are some good friends of ours from the Sacramento singles ward days! It was great to catch up with them and play with Alyssa's twins, who loved our dog Buster!
Matt and I with his brother Jonner and wife Angie and their daughter Olivia. We love hanging out with them and are glad they're in CA this summer! They're also expecting baby # 3 in October!
We went to dinner in SF with another one of my best friends from college Meghan Watkins (redhead on the right) who still lives in Scottsdale, and her boyfriend Raj, and also Megan and her husband Dan who is another one of Meghan W's good freinds from ASU. We had a great time! It's always so good to see old friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment