I love my family!
Luke: Loves his little brother, loves to give him kisses, and loves to push him over. He has gotten to experience 'time out' several times lately because of this behavior, but thinks it's fun to go run to his room. So I'll put his toys in time out instead, but he doesn't really care about that either. So still trying to figure out a discipline that works! He's pretty easygoing, loves to play with cars and his golf clubs, and both he and Jake love to play with anything outside. He is getting more confident at the park and enjoys trying things on his own now without my help which is great cause he was a little shy there for a while and would just sit with me and watch the other kids play! We joined a gym and I think him playing in the daycare there a few times a week has really helped his confidence which has been great. He has a great attitude and is happy and loves to watch Curious George.
Matt: In a nutshell: works, plays with the kids, plays basketball, and goes on occasional dates with his wife! (thanks to my sister Shelby who watches the boys). Last weekend he took us all on a hike in Auburn which was awesome and we also went to the zoo for the first time with the kids.
Me: Busy mom, goes to the park and the gym and out to lunch with my mom and sister (and sometimes brothers!) I do a lot of dishes and a lot of laundry. I would write more about Matt and me but all the writing above has already taken a lot out of me and now I'm tired haha =). And I would add more pics but as soon as I upload them they disappear and I can't figure out why!


3 comments:
It's been a couple of months since I checked your blog, and it's fun to catch up. Great to see you tonight, too, and see those adorable boys! Keep up the good work! Love all the pix.
Fun updates. Can't wait to see ya guys again. Too funny about the smiley face sticker.
Dang cute kids!
Post a Comment