This year has gone by so quickly. It seems like it was just last week when we celebrated Luke turning 1, and just a little before that we found out we were having another baby. Now it is almost September and Luke is almost a big brother! He still doesn't grasp the concept yet, as far as we can tell, but he does like to hit my belly and roll his cars up and down it! And he knows what a 'baby' is, but is definitely going to be in for a huge surprise when a new baby actually comes to live with us!
 |
| at the indoor playground in the mall |
Luke seems to 'talk' non-stop, but is still only saying a few 'real' words - Mama, dada, baba, wawa, and ya. He seems to have his own babbling language and can go on and on about things! He knows what tons of things are, and can point to anything I ask about, he just hasn't said the words yet. I have a ton of cute videos and as soon as I can figure out how to upload them from my iphone I will.
 |
| at the park where he likes to watch the cars go by |
Luke still loves to play with his cars and trucks and balls. And phones. He turns things into phones all the time, such as the tv and wii remotes, and pretends to talk. He also loves to be outside, doesn't matter what we are doing, and he loves to drink ice water from his sippy cup. He also loves to dive bomb on the bed into the pillows, he loves to run, and he loves to dance and sing - he has this little glow worm that plays lullaby songs and he can hum along with the tunes! It's really cute =)
5 comments:
I love this post about Luke. He is really doing some fun things. How funny that he likes to roll his trucks up and down your belly. I can't wait to see him with his little brother.
I love the new hair cut. It makes him look so grown up. He's definitely a little boy and not a baby anymore. I guess that's a good thing, since you'll have a real, new baby so soon! We're excited for that and hope to some see you soon.
He hums! I want to hear that. :) cute!
Luke is so cute. Did he start nursery? That's always a day I looked forward too with eager anticipation. Good luck with the new baby! So exciting!!!
Yes Linda he has recently started nursery, although the longest he's gone without Matt or I with him was one hour - then he gets grumpy because it's his usual nap time of 1pm. So we are working on it! =)
Post a Comment