Wednesday, March 30, 2011

McOmber family update!

Well, a lot has been going on around here besides Luke's teething reeking havoc on our good nights of sleep. Matt has started work at a new law firm in downtown Sacramento, giving him a lovely 40 minute commute from Granite Bay. So we think this is a great time to finally move out of the parent's house! It has been great living here, and Luke enjoys seeing his grandparents everyday, but it is time for us move on! We've been looking all over town for a nice house to live in, and haven't come across the perfect one yet. But when we do there will be pics!! I am very excited to have my own home again, and especially to go shopping for new furniture =). We sold most of our furniture either before we went to Pohnpei, or while we were there before we came back, so it is time for many new items!!! Couch, bed, bedroom furniture, living and dining...the list goes on! 
We also have some great news that this guy is going to be a big brother!! I feel super blessed to have not had any trouble getting preg this time around, and it actually happened before we even intended it to. It's a whole different beast this time around! The morning (mostly night for me) sickness has finally subsided and I can almost go a whole day without a nap now! haha. Both Luke and I enjoy a nice morning nap from about 10-12. My energy has started to come back and that has been nice to actually feel somewhat productive again. I am due in Sept, they will be 19 months apart, and we find out the sex the beginning of May. Can't wait! I'm thinking another boy but who knows, either would be awesome for different reasons.
We are very excited for our changes that are coming upon us and I will try to be a better blog poster now that I am feeling better and don't just want to veg every free second I get =).

3 comments:

The Zwahlens said...

Congratulations! I heard a little rumor through the Pedersen family grapevine, but I didn't want to say anything too early! We're so excited for you! Glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to find out boy or girl!

Suzi said...

Hat boy is just the cutest! We are looking so forward to seeing you this weekend.

Love, Suzi-Mom-Mor Mor

TheKunks said...

Congratulations! So excited for Luke to be getting more teeth and a playmate. Such a lucky boy. Oh, glad you are feeling better too.