Tuesday, November 30, 2010

9 Month Stats

Weight: 19 pounds - 20th percentile
Height: 28.75 inches - 59th percentile
Head: 18.25 inches - 75th percentile
  
So Luke is getting a little taller from the last measurement! I know they probably don't really mean anything but they are just interesting to see.
His new favorite thing to do lately is point, it's really cute. He points at people, pictures of people, and little things he finds. Like tiny things in the carpet - a thread, a fuzz, a speck of dust... as soon as he starts crawling which should be any day now I will really have to start being better about vacuuming, otherwise anything he finds will end up in his mouth! 
He loves to 'talk' and is very social - he will usually go to anyone, and leans toward people to have them hold him. 
He is wearing his 12 month clothes now, which could mean that all the 18 month old clothes I've gotten for him to wear next summer may be too small by then!
He loves to bounce in his jumperoo bouncer thing, vigorously.
He loves to eat and has liked every single thing I've fed him except plain yogurt (I don't like it either!!)
He sleeps from about 8/9 pm - 7/8 am, usually waking once to eat around 5am.
Still working on transitioning to the crib!!
And people tell me how cute he is everywhere I go! I think it's because he smiles at them, and because he IS cute of course! haha

2 comments:

TheKunks said...

What a precious pic of him pointing with a parent. He's a doll!

Ashley said...

He IS cute! His hair is cute, his outfit is cute... everything about him is cute!