Friday, July 16, 2010

Annual Carpinteria Trip

We had a great time in Carpinteria this year!
Luke had a great time with the family - here he is with Grandpa
With Aunt Ashley and cousin Maverick
With Mav and Aunt Alyse
With Ash again
Here we are on the beach right outside our condo
Smiling a big double-chin smile with dad
family pic a little blurry
On 4th of July waiting for the fireworks to begin
I take lots of pics of this guy but I need to get a new camera because some are blurry

He's been licking things lately like here with the zipper
We loved this sign in our condo and my mom even bought one! You can find many like this at www.oldwoodsigns.com
In front of our condo waiting for the Seaside Shuttle

Hanging out on the beach in his jammies, trying to stay out of the sun
This is his adorable towel with his name embroidered on it from my friend Laura.
We had so much fun and miss the cool weather already!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

He is just too cute!!!! I miss you all already!

TheKunks said...

Licking things huh...that is advanced! Love the pacifier with the totally sweet shades. Watch out Justin Beiber :)

Courtney and Matt said...

Katy we need to get together soon!

Cohen and Aimee said...

Court I love all the recent posts. Love the pics of L on his L blanket on the beach and you 3 on the beach AND the one of the bros before Peder leaves!