Saturday, April 24, 2010

All about the baby =)

Luke is getting so big! 
 His eyes are getting more blue every day

And he's been smiling! The time of day when he is his most smiley is on the changing table. Is it because he's getting his diaper changed? That's what I thought...until I noticed what he was looking at:

He LOVES this bear paw!! It's really weird, all he can see from his position is the paw - maybe it's a black and white thing? Not sure, but he looks and smiles and delights in it! 

Here is a painting that Shelby made for him! I love whales, they're so cute!
And here is another one of a wave - she's very talented!
We just love this little guy and love to see him smile!
 And here we are on my 31st birthday!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Girlfriend, you look GORGEOUS!!!! Love the hair! You are one hot momma! :)

Ashley said...

I love that he loves the bear paw :) He's getting so big, can't wait to see him at the beach!

TheKunks said...

Happy Belated Bday. Your kidlet is adorable. Your sista has amazing art skills.

Linda said...

So cute. Can't believe he's getting so big. And a belated happy b-day!

Courtney and Matt said...

thanks!

Suzi said...

I got all caught up on your blog tonight. so many cute pix! My fave is the one with the yellow and white towel where Luke has HUGE eyes and a binkie in his mouth. Too cute! We miss you guys so much. It looks like Luke is growing lots everyday. We hope to see you soon. Courtney, have a great 1st Mother's Day!

Love, Suzi

The Whitelocks said...

Courtney!!

Happy 31st! Seriously girly, you look so cute!! Motherhood is working for you. Luke is such a cutie. We want to meet him so badly. Miss you guys.