CONGRATULATIONS!! It changes everything when you know what you're having! We are so excited to meet you little guy! Congrats again! (and remember you can't spell congrats without spelling rat--congrats on your previous triumph as well, Matt)
Hooray! I am SO excited for you, and have been wondering for a while whether or not you'd had your big ultrasound. I hope you're feeling okay and that things are going well. Can't wait to see you guys again. Will you be around for Christmas?
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! It changes everything when you know what you're having! We are so excited to meet you little guy! Congrats again! (and remember you can't spell congrats without spelling rat--congrats on your previous triumph as well, Matt)
YAY!!!!! So fun to finally know it's a HE!!
Congrats! What names are you toying with?
Hooray! I am SO excited for you, and have been wondering for a while whether or not you'd had your big ultrasound. I hope you're feeling okay and that things are going well. Can't wait to see you guys again. Will you be around for Christmas?
Hooray! We're all so excited! Michelle & Roy are also having a boy! Second cousins (across the country!)
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you both!
Post a Comment