~ went to GUAM to celebrate our 5 year anniversary

~ flew back to CA for my niece Jessica's wedding
~ went to Disneyland and Oceanside with Matt's side of the fam
~ went to Carpinteria/Santa Barbara with my side of the fam

~ currently hanging out in Santa Rosa

~ and last but certainly not least - we are EXPECTING!!! Due in February. After a few years of trying all it took was a long stay on a tropical island!! =)

6 comments:
WHAT!!! I am so excited for you and totally freaking out! Yay! So are you done on the island or just on vacation? How far along are you...forget it I am sending you an email!
Great update Court!!! : )
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! congratulations!!!!
It was so fun to see you here in California, and we're so excited for another baby in the family.
What the freaking heck!?!?! That is wonderful! Congrats to you and Matt. And for heaven's sake, put that bit of news in it's own post!
Thanks everyone! And I will be posting our story soon - as soon as I write it down!
Post a Comment