Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday at Work



Well, I am sitting here at work a little bored, even though I have plenty to do. But there is something about this place - like it kinda zaps your energy, or your motivation or something. I have even been the one talking to the management around here about getting the staff more motivated, and everyone thinks it is needed and is a great idea. But then when we go to actually DO something about it, like even have a meeting about it, it's like, well, maybe in a few weeks, or maybe next month, or maybe we should give you a raise if you are going to be doing more than what your contract says...

C'mon people!! If you want my help for anything I am here to give it. I don't need a raise to try to do what I can to help the staff, or if you want me to train the secretaries. Let's just set a time and DO IT!! It gets really frustrating sometimes. It's like a lot of good intentions, but no Action.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Keep at it...you could leave a great legacy!

Linda said...

I totally agree with you about zapping energy - it is harder to look like you're busy when there's nothing to do! Luckily I've only had a few jobs that actually had days like that. But hang in there and a chance will come to help 'em out!