Friday, March 6, 2009

UnderWater World

Matt and I finally took our camera underwater with us! We took our kayak out and anchored it while we snorkeled near Apsco beach.
We found Nemo!

The snorkel isn't the most comfortable thing to wear - it stretches the face and lips and I always seem to lose a chunk of hair in the strap!
Matt diving down

bright blue star fish! We see these all over.
I tried to sharpen this pic so you could see the pretty fish at the bottom
There was a big drop off at the edge of the reef where we were
lots of little blue fish
our transportation

6 comments:

Nancy said...

More..more..more!

Ashley said...

Those pics of you and Matt underwater are SO cool!! How fun!!

TheKunks said...

Oo! Love the pics...almost as good as being in the water. So there's a cover that goes on the back of the mask to protect lovely locks. It just a piece of neoprene fabric that velcros together...may have to bring ya one when we visit. What's best airlines to fly???

Courtney and Matt said...

The ONLY airline that flies into Pohnpei is Continental - and if you guys seriously want to come that would be awesome!! And you could also visit Palau I heard the diving there is spectacular. I need to get one of those hair savers for the mask!

Linda said...

Absolutely love those pix! It must be a very awesome (and inspiring) experience under the water. I also enjoyed the 25 things about Micronesia blog. Keep on posting - I love it!

John said...

WHAT A LIFE YOU TWO LEAD!!!!