We've actually been together for 5 1/2 years and married for 4. We spent the weekend in Pacifica and Half Moon Bay (Matt surfed and I layed on the beach) and stayed at this cute place accross the street from the beach and I tried to get a picture of us from the balcony but none turned out of course. The background was either white or we were really dark. Matt bought a longboard while we were there too and had fun trying it out
On our way back we stopped in Golden Gate Park when we saw this big pretty white building. Well no sooner than I stepped out of the car to find out what it was I got stung by a bee on the bottom of my foot!! Like the bee flew in between my foot and my flip flop and stung me! Matt graciously took this photo so we could remember it.
On our way back we stopped in Golden Gate Park when we saw this big pretty white building. Well no sooner than I stepped out of the car to find out what it was I got stung by a bee on the bottom of my foot!! Like the bee flew in between my foot and my flip flop and stung me! Matt graciously took this photo so we could remember it.


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! So sad about the bee sting... now all the other bee's will know you're an enemy to their kind! (I heard they can smell when someone's been stung...) You might want to keep some penny's with you whenever you go outside... ;)
Happy Anniversary! Bummer about the bee sting, that must have hurt! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment