Monday, June 9, 2008

Camping


Aimee and Cohen invited us to go up to Sugar Loaf park in Kenwood which is only about 20 minutes away and we had a great time! This was the first time Matt and I ever camped together (I just won't do the no bathroom thing ok?) I'm not really into roughing it!! But this was close enough to home and had restrooms and was only one night so it was perfect!

Buster thought he could keep my seat warm till I got back - I really think he thinks he's a human sometimes! The blanket on the ground just wasn't good enough!

Roasting marshmellows to make some good smore's!
Matt doing lunges on the top of a big rock?

Smore's for breakfast anyone? Buster was filthy and ready to go home the next morning - me too!! There are STILL leaves stuck in his fur! He'll be going to the groomer this week for a good shave!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice lunge matthew.

Ashley said...

OMGosh... I love the first shot of Buster in the chair... and THEN the SECOND shot of Buster covered in leaves is hilarious!!! He sure had fun. :) Looks like a great trip!

Tanner Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I miss Amy tell her I said hi! I love the last picture of buster, he looks wiped out.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you.. camping is a learned trait and I SOO Proud of Buster... I think we are planning another girls night out for Saturday it is Katie's Birthday! Call me.
Natalie

Alyssa said...

I am so with you on the no potty thing. I love to camp but will NOT do the out house thing. Sorry - just waiting for a snake to crawl up out of there and bite my bum. No thanks! By the way, you need to get a subscriber thingy on your blog so it will notify us when you update it. I am lame at checking on my own and want to make sure I stay on top of my two favorite bay area peeps! P.S. I hear mejo and your sista are sharing some emails. Holllllaaaaa. :)